Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Time!~


Hello,
So almost immediately after my last post... I got back into the creative crafty spirit! :D and I went on to restock and add new color combos to my line of button hair clips (as shown above)... Just yesterday I finished restocking on my fabric pouches and now I have to get back to making more paperclip rings and possibly some Christmas tree ornaments (?)... So if you are wondering why I'm restocking...


I have an announcement! The Green Peas (well Sora & I) have been invited to join Little Seed (http://littleseed.net) at the upcoming Holiday Floor Sales at the Koreatown Galleria!

(image credit: Little Seed)


Who: Green Peas Creations & Little Seed
What: Holiday Floorsale!~~~
Where: Koreatown Galleria (3250 W. Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90006)
When: Green Peas will be there on December 12th & 19th


Feel free to stop by and say hello!
ALSO, Happy December's Eve!

No comments: