Wednesday, December 01, 2010

D-10: So it begins...

As I mentioned in my last post, Green Peas Creations and Little Seed will be having our annual Christmas sale at the Koreatown Galleria on Saturday, December 11th. Now that it's the first day of December, that leaves me with only 10 days to stock up on items! Since I haven't made anything since preparing for our summer sale in August, all I have in stock is whatever was left from that sale! So for the past fews days I have been trying my best to make a couple things each day. Here are a couple of my latest additions...

Bear-like creature button face plushy keychain

Simple felt business card holder

Unfortunately, I forgot to photograph on of my new plushy keychains that I made yesterday... All I'll say is that it's currently my favorite... Check back tomorrow to see it! ^^

No comments: