Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Start

Hello!

So I've decided to start over on this whole blogging thing.
My past blog has been... well... unsatisfactory...
I've deleted all previous blog posts and this is my first post since the delete!

Let's begin with an introduction, shall we?
My name is Chloe :) I'm a full-time student at the University of California, Irvine studying Business Economics and Management. I'm basically a person with too many hobbies!
I love to sing and dance, I also enjoy crafting (which is what my previous blogging was mostly based on)...

This blog... I'm going to start off just as a place for me to blog about this summer. Long story short, I was suppose to be taking summer school ALL summer but instead I will be doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I have all the time in the world to do whatever I want (as long as it doesn't cost me too much money...) I've thought long and hard about what to do this summer and I've come to the conclusion that I am going to do all the things that make me happy that I can't manage to find the time to do during the school year. So far the things I plan to do include: singing a LOT (especially since I'll be home alone most of the day), choreographing a dance, crafting (designing, plushies, cards, painting), updating my youtube channel with more videos, working on my piano and guitar skills, and lastly, getting in better physical shape...
Anyways, that's all for now...

--- Chloe

No comments: