Friday, July 10, 2009

... dance

I haven't posted in several days because I've been indulging myself in DANCE! Well I haven't been dancing physically but I have been watching dance videos ALL DAY for the past few days!

Couple nights ago I watched the most recent episode of So You Think You Can Dance (Season 5) and I completely fell in love with the contemporary routine choreographed by Mia Michaels performed by Kayla & Kupono...


I literally froze when watching this... Simply amazing!~

So I ended up spending the rest of my time watching past episodes...
Anyways, I started gaining interest in So You Think You Can Dance after watching the Season 4 performance by Mark & Chelsie of Lyrical Hip-Hop choreographed by Tabitha & Napoleon.



Anyways, I'll probably spending my next few days watching all the episodes I missed! :)


OH and in case you were wondering, I DID finish my Wonder Girls project, I'll post up pictures some other time...

No comments: